Cream Cheese Brownies

Apr 14, 2011


Brownies. Cream cheese. Does it get any better than this? Two of my favorite things combined into one little dish makes for a rich and intense dessert.


I've tried other recipes for cream cheese brownies, but none have quite hit the spot for me. Not these. These brownies have the perfect ratio of cream cheese to chocolate - a very important element in this dessert. Most recipes call for half of the cream cheese that these call for. For me, the ideal cream cheese brownie should be a rich, fudgy brownie with a swirl of cream cheese filling in every bite. These are the winners.

Notes: I've included my regular substitutions for the all-purpose flour and traditional white sugar called for in the original recipe below. Feel free to use what you have on hand.

Adapted from The New Best Recipe


This post linked to Sweet as Sugar

5 friendly note(s):

  1. Brooke, these brownies look divine, I've been meaning to make a batch but wanted to try a different recipe other than the one I always use... Thanks for sharing, I'm sure this will be my next bake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try these brownies and they were fantastic. I got some fab reviews. Thanks for sharing.

    http://myhobbielobbie.blogspot.com/2011/07/cream-cheese-swirl-brownies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...

    Olá Brooke!
    Formidável! Nós adoramos!
    Obrigada pela receita.

    p.s. o blog é excelente, estou me deliciando com cada post seu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I am so tempted to make these! Especially since they have cream cheese AND it uses whole wheat flour! However, I'm on my post-diet and workout after Christmas right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Flour Sack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger